Wednesday, May 19, 2010

mothers day 2010

wow what a fantastic mother's day first i was off to the camberwell markets then coffee and a delicious slice at my dear friend lissie's....


then greg and zekky took me to the ferris wheel down by the yarra first we had wine, cheese and crackers and of course zekky had potatoe chips then zekky had a run around playing hide and seek with dad....so so adorable to watch, although he didn't really like mummy trying to play as well


so it was off to the ferris wheel we went, the last time i went on the ferris wheel was on mother's day 3 years ago, dreaming of having a baby of my own and this time i was on the ferris wheel with my son and greg the view of the yarra from the wheel was beautiful and having my boys there with me was the icing on the cake.....but wait there's more my day didn't finish there


and last but not least we ended up in the fitzroy gardens laying under the amazing big trees, it is one of my favorite things to do. ever since i was a little girl, watching the clouds through the trees, dreaming, imagining, wondering of all the possibilities...........


(while greg looked after zeke of course)
then to top it off we got kiwi fish 'n' chips with watties tomato sauce and the famous (only in nz)
L&P


i hope everyone else out there had a wonderful day whatever you ended up doing!!!
lisa xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love getting comments and feedback thanks for posting!!!!