Saturday, May 29, 2010

i love my wallpaper

well i've had my new wallpaper up for a few months now and i love it, 
everytime i walk into my room i feel happy, all the colours are a mixture of my favorites.....although i prob need to tie hoe as i seem to be wanting to cover everything in it.... if you'd like to find out more about this wallpaper!!!!!.......me and my hubbie wallpapered our room and took 
some into the ensuite next to the mirrored wardrobe sliders, it had been sitting in the cupboard for almost a year and a half, so as you can imagine i was a happy chappy....


i've also used it as my banner and have made some art blocks using the wallpaper also you can view these here 
i love d.i.y if anyone else knows of blogs that have d.i.y's hook me up xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love getting comments and feedback thanks for posting!!!!