Wednesday, April 24, 2013

april is almost over eeekkkkkkk

honestly where has this month gone?????
this year is zoooming by at top speed, and leaving me a bit behind i have to admit, it has been
an eventful month though,
# my last red hill market till the end of the year
# my little zeke turned 5 {yesterday actually} he brings soooooo much joy to my world i just love him oodles      
# my cousin came to melbourne for a visit to see if she like's it and she's moving over in a few weeks
# one thing I've loved doing this month is culling things at home, feels so good getting rid
   of things you don't need, don't use etc, and I've started in on my studio.......
# catching up with friends which always ticks my boxes

i havent even been taking many photos this month, but here are a few snaps
enjoy your week, will post a few photos of zeke party
smooch lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love getting comments and feedback thanks for posting!!!!