Monday, May 27, 2013

in my world.......

how has your world been the past few weeks?????
have you learnt anything new about yourself????
i'm always on a discovery about myself and love self reflection, it can totally be hard at times
but i'm often amazed at what i find out about myself some not so great and some great.
but isn't that what life is about learning to be a better you??? in whichever way that means {FOR YOU}
to be honest its been a struggle the past few months and i find it hard when i'm not even sure why
i'm feeling like i am, but after a wee moment last week, things came to a head for me and i saw
clearly......like a glimpse of sunshine peeking through the clouds, i've lost myself {somewhere}
for me that means i've lost some direction, i need to stop feeling guilty if i don't have the time to 
help someone else, its not selfish having me time, and to be still and in the moment.....
i've been so busy {BUT BUSY DOING WHAT}......im not too sure just busy
i've had a wonderful restful weekend with a very dear friend and had some fab friends through 
the week drop little gems into my world which i'm so grateful for...
and my mr. is amazing and so patient {thank goodness} i do my own head in hehehhehe
soooooooo some much needed time in my studio last week was wonderful i love making and
creating and i feel so happy doing what i do......
thanks for stopping by, i do love blogging and sharing anything and everything....
above is a photo of my LOVE print from madebygirl in new york, i've wanted it for sometime 
its delish in gold.....i got from my boys for mothers day
and here are a few other pics
hope all who read this have a wonderful week and if i haven't seen you for a while lets lock in 
a time to catch up......
smooch to all and i'm going to have a fab week too 
lisa xx


12 comments:

  1. I hope your week gets better and you find your happy place ... I think its ok to feel a bit down every now and then, none of us walk around with smiles plastered on our faces all the time, your jaw would ache anyways.
    I love the print you always style things so well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely michelle......and yes it would ache hehehehe thank you for taking the time to post a comment smooch to you xx

      Delete
  2. Your website is fantastic. The colors and theme are fantastic.
    Are you the one who created this website? Please respond as soon as possible because I'd like to start working on my project.
    I'm starting my blog and I'm curious as to where you got this from or what theme you're using.
    Thank you very much!
    piriform recuva pro crack
    poweriso crack
    office suite crack
    smadav pro crack

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great experience, and I'll be sure to pass it along to my colleagues.
    Why aren't the opposing professionals in this field aware of the facts??
    You must continue to write.
    I have complete faith in you, to be sure.
    an impressive number of people have already taken notice of your work!
    easeus data recovery wizard crack
    outbyte pc repair crack
    driver booster crack
    camtasia studio crack

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your all post. You Have Done really good Work On This Site. Thank you For The Information You provided. It helps Ma a Lot.

    cleaning suite professional crack
    cleaning suite professional crack

    it Is Very Informative Thanks For Sharing.I have also Paid This sharing. I am ImPressed For With your Post Because This post is very beneficial for me and provides new knowledge to me.

    cleaning suite professional crack
    cleaning suite professional crack

    This is a cleverly written article. Good work with the hard work you have done I appreciate your work thanks for sharing it. It Is a very Wounder Full Post.

    cleaning suite professional crack

    I like this article. I was searching over search engines and found your blog and it really helps thank you very much…

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked it so much that you feel good
    here Sketch made with taste, the theme for your author
    elegant to buy
    impatience with what you have to offer.
    Well, without a doubt, you will come back before this, just like very often if you support this growth.
    adobe acrobat reader dc crack
    adobe animate cc crack
    driver booster pro crack

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is a great blog design! How long are they allowed to stay in their current state?
    Have you ever created your own blog? You made the blog simple.
    Everything about your site is great, not to mention the content.I use this software and no errors or errors were discovered, so I think this is the best choice.
    Multilingual skills and collaboration have been very helpful to me.Excellent article. I really like it and I'm very impressed with your work in this article. Keep it up and keep sharing this kind of useful and useful information with us. Thank you for sharing with us.
    camera for windows 10 crack
    grids for instagram crack
    brave browser crack
    adobe after effects crack

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your post because this post is very helpful to me and it gives me a new perspective.

    Euro Truck Simulator 2 Crack
    Cyberpunk 2077 crack hard disk sentinel pro crack

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me. this blog has detailed information, its much more to learn from your blog post.I would like to thank you for the effort you put into writing this page.
    I also hope that you will be able to check the same high-quality content later.Good work with the hard work you have done I appreciate your work thanks for sharing it. It Is very Wounder Full Post.This article is very helpful, I wondered about this amazing article.. This is very informative.
    “you are doing a great job, and give us up to dated information”.
    wise-duplicate-finder-pro-crack/
    1click-dvd-copy-pro-crack/
    xnview-crack/
    easy-cut-studio-crack/
    jp-software-take-command-crack/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The data table contains information on 150 measurements of flowers. In the first column, we see the sepal lengths measured in centimetres.

    webstorm crack
    typing master pro crack
    vso convertxtodvd crack
    mackeeper crack
    teamviewer crack with torrent

    ReplyDelete

i love getting comments and feedback thanks for posting!!!!