Monday, August 30, 2010

have you met miss jones?????

when simone from honeynfizz did a post on have you met miss jones, i mentioned i had at the reed gift fair and said i would post a few of the things i had bought........
my first two purchases i bought from a cute shop in sorrento the above hanging swallow and the female crane
then at the melbourne reed gift fair i actually got to meet jennifer jones and bought another 3 items
the medium button dish, the shirt sleeve vase
and a key from the set of 5......
i love the bone china, especially the matt finish, it's amazing how fashion changes so often, do you remember when every vase etc was a gloss finish?????
images from miss jones website
lisa xox

5 comments:

  1. Those are really cute stuff...Totally love the shirt sleeve vase:)
    Happy Monday
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to agree with you i think it's my fave.....i have pink tulle stuffed in it at the moment, have missed blog land all weekend, kisses lisa xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed at your comment about matte finish. I collected Kaiser vases in Germany and once had someone ask me when I was going to paint them. She thought they were ceramic. I love them still. They are pretty timeless pieces. Your new pieces are pretty funky. The sleeve vase is great. Something different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lisa! LOVE Miss Jones stuffs! I LOVE THE BUTTONS! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they're lovely! The buttons are especially cute.

    I will have to meet Miss Jones! :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

i love getting comments and feedback thanks for posting!!!!