Wednesday, November 30, 2011

madeit find : + cupcakes

how cute is this little set?????
my madeit find this week is from sammyjo........cupcake bloomers + singlet set ADORABLE
go and have a sneek peek

+ some more cupcakes



+ my fav is this one.....seems magical {fairy lights me thinks}


who doesn't love a good cupcake?????
i have to say it's quite hard to find really really good ones, some look good but can be dry, my sis-in-law vik introduced me to the yummest cupcake shop in an ally way in melbourne called little cupcakes thats the shop in photo 3......delish
enjoy your wednesday go and buy yourself a cupcake
lisa xx

photos via here

1 comment:

  1. that outfit is just too cute! Great find! And as for cupcakes, I have yet to discover the art of making a really good one - but the lids stay happy enough!
    Romana

    ReplyDelete

i love getting comments and feedback thanks for posting!!!!