Wednesday, September 15, 2010

finally my purchase's from the reed gift fair's

it's taken me a wee while to get these photos up sorry, after the brisbane gift fair i had a few ladies say "look forward to the photo's".......so finally here are a few,
i'm completely obsessed with ceramics and do need to stop, i just love having other peoples creations in my home and i love the stories that are behind a purchase....
so those are a few photos of some of my purchases from the gift fair, i did also get a teal fame, another cross, baby shower gifts, ducky umbrella for zekky and all my 'have you met miss jones' things ....i think next year i'll save before hand and do some christmas shopping also, i love it when they sell off the stand at the end......hope everyone is having a lovely wednesday
lisa xox

4 comments:

  1. Wow - some lovely purchases. I got some pretty great things from the Brisbane one. Would love to go to Melbourne or Sydney fair next year too. Thanks for sharing. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love all of this! Love the key, heart and your silver drawers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such a sweet finds...I adore the silver drawers:)
    Hugs and kisses,sweetie

    Ps: I am hosting a sweet jewelry GIVEAWAY today :) Hope you will join in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful things! And I love your silver drawers too! That white key is gorgeous!!!
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete

i love getting comments and feedback thanks for posting!!!!