Sunday, September 5, 2010

HAPPY FATHERS DAY



happy fathers day to all the fathers out there.......and for the amazing fathers that have past......
this is a little post for my wonderful father whom i love very much.....
he constantly challenges me and motivates me in everything i do, he's a provider, protector, giver and so much more, one thing is for sure, you can tell he loves us kids.....
everyday i'm thankful for my dad and my mum, and feel privileged to be apart of their lives, thanks dad for being you love you loads and loads...........your lisa mae xox

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous post Lisa. Your dad sounds like a lovely man. Thanks for your kind words yesterday. Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I hope your Dad enjoyed reading your lovely post! Hope you had a lovely Father's Day yesterday. :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet...Wish you dad a great day:) Kisses and have a wonderful Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely family, Lisa. Hope you have had a great day!
    Have a happy Wednesday, enjoy your morning coffee xxx

    ReplyDelete

i love getting comments and feedback thanks for posting!!!!