Thursday, March 31, 2011

thankful 4 : sisters

what am i thankful 4??????? sisters, whether they are biological or your friends you concider your
sisters, those amazing people who are there for you in good times and not so good thats what i'm thankful 4 today.....
as most of you know my sister is here from nz YAY and this photo is quite old, it was taken in raglan nz the day we found out she was pregnant with her first now she is preggers with her fourth
whoop whoop.......
so here's to all the sisters out there!!!!!!
what are you thankful for?????
if you would like to join in today link in below, have a wonderful day and spread the thankfulness
big smooch lisa xx

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous photo of you both! Your smiles make me smile :)
    Have a wonderful time with your sister Lisa. I've linked up with you!
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have one sibling, my slightly younger sister and I'm grateful to have her in my life. She's a fab sister :)
    What a smiley pic of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo Lisa. Have a great time with your sister! I have four and I love hanging out with them all. xx

    ReplyDelete

i love getting comments and feedback thanks for posting!!!!