Thursday, April 7, 2011

thankful 4 : my washing machine

i don't know about you but i'm so thankful 4 my washing machine
i have a secret love affair with it hehehe
i've been thinking over this last week how i've had my
washing machine for about 71/2 years and
i don't want it to break down i don't
want a new one i love the one i've got.....while my sister
was here {which was fantastic thanks for your messages} she asked
is it normally that loud.......thats what got me thinking
about it, as i used it today i thought please keep 
going..........i know it prob sounds strange but i love doing the washing 
so this week i'm thankful 4 my washing machine
what house hold item could you not live without????????

if you'd like to join in click on the link below, what have 
you been thankful 4????? enjoy the rest of you week and thanks 
for stopping by lisa xx

image via here



1 comment:

  1. I am very thankful for my washing machine too, not that I particularly like doing the washing but the thought of having to do the washing without a washing machine makes me very thankful for mine! xx

    ReplyDelete

i love getting comments and feedback thanks for posting!!!!